Saturday 3 March 2012

Weekly Weigh In 9: Duck Egg 2 - The Revenge of Howard


Weight after eight weeks of dieting:


22stones 12lbs/320lbs/145kg

Loss:

0lbs/0kg


Honestly, it could be a lot worse. Last week's 22 stone 12 was not the lowest of the week but it was a little lower than I was expecting at that time. It was also one of the two lowest for that week. So I guess in reality it was just a blip that happened to fall on a weigh in day. I was somewhat concerned that I might be in the unfortunate position of recording a slight gain as yesterday's weigh in pegged me at 23 1. So over the course of today my weight has sunk by a full three pounds. I'm hoping to see the first quarter of 22 disappear this week and I'm hoping that next week I might be able to log in something like 22 10 or lower. I guess we shall have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment