Saturday 14 January 2012

Weekly Weigh In 2: The First Milestone

Weight after one week of dieting:

24st 4lbs/340lbs/154kg

Loss:

8lbs/4kg

So a good first week all in all. Obviously the massive variation is due to the fact that I am obviously a bit of a porker to begin with. I'm not expecting the decrease to remain so dramatic week on week. After all there's a word for people who shed 4 kilos a week: ill.

So next week what am I hoping to achieve? I want to continue balancing my nutritional needs. I'd like to go for another brisk walk. I'd like to stay under my allowance six days out of seven. I'd like to finish my last two bottles of beer and cut the alcohol entirely for a bit.

There's not much more to say. If I can lose half what I lost this week next week it'll be a good shout as far as I'm concerned. Stay tuned for the further adventures of the amazing shrinking monkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment